Wednesday, April 13, 2016

March 2016 TopBox


This month's box included:
  • A 4g sample of Givenchy Phenomen' Eyes Mascara - $20.00
  • A set of MaskerAide All Eyes on Me Hydrating Eye Gel Patches - $6.25
  • A FULL SIZE N.S. Fisherman Extreme Lip Care Fisher-Mint Lip Balm - $4.95
  • A 3mL sample of Benefit Porefessional - $5.05
TOTAL VALUE: $36.25

This month's box is a good variety of products, but nothing that really wows me. The Givenchy mascara will be great to try! The packaging seems very luxurious, so I am most excited about it. I will use the eye patches, but they're not something that I would normally buy or get excited about. Also, they are a one shot deal. The lip balm is kind of boring. Honestly, I'm getting sick of receiving products from this brand. I really like the porefessional, but have gotten this sample in several previous boxes sooooooo yeah. All in all,not bad, but nothing spectacular either. You can get a FREE sample lip balm with your order from from novascotiafisherman.com with the code TOPBOXFREELB.

No comments:

Post a Comment