Sunday, February 21, 2016

Feb. 2016 BirchBox Canada - Last BirchBox Canada

Since my last BirchBox post, lots has happened! BirchBox decided to stop shipping to Canada. This news was leaked and BirchBox ended up with a lot of explaining to do. So, this is my last BirchBox. Now, I must say that their customer service has been bending over backwards to accommodate Canadians. I purchased an annual subscription on Black Friday and was reimbursed all of my money. Anyways, I cashed out my points in the BirchBox store and am now awaiting my shipment.

Here's what I got in my final BirchBox. 

  • A 45mL sample of 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment
  • A 1.5mL sample of Cartier La Panthere Eau de Parfum
  • A Color Club Nail Lacquer in That's My Jam
  • A 30mL sample of Naobay HydraPlus Cream
  • A 2.5mL sample of OCC Lip Tar in Black Metal Dahlia
For the sample selection this month, I chose the Lip Tar. I don't have many deep lippies and thought this would be unique. I like the colour, but I'm not sure about the metallic finish. I think that it's pretty, but definitely not an everyday color! I like the nail polish - but it's nothing special. I love the hair product, it smells and works great! I can always use cream, so that's a nice addition. I am disappointed to get a perfume sample. It's small and old lady smelling - not for me!

All in all, a pretty decent box, but sad that it'll be my last. It's been fun BirchBox, let's do this again sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment