Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Glam Sense: Teeez Read My Lips Lipstick in Roulette Red

Last month, I signed up for Glam Sense. I was sent a free sample of the Teeez Read my Lips Lipstick in the shade Roulette Red.

The packaging is very sleek and minimal, yet artistic. I really like it.


The colour that was sent to me is a beautiful red. It is definitely more of a blue tone red than orange leaning and it is matte. I am more of a neutral girl, and am usually scared of bold colour, but I find the colour of this to be beautiful and wearable! It would not be an every day lipstick for me, but it is nice to have for holiday parties! Like most matte lipsticks, the formula is a bit dry (I pair it with a hydrating balm), but stays on for such a long time! You need to give it some time to dry down, but once it sets, it stays put!


I am quite impressed with this lippie and want to try other shades! Thanks Glam Sense!
#teezings

No comments:

Post a Comment