Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December TopBox 2015 : Benefit Prive Box

 month, my box arrived in a tube so I knew that I got the Benefit Prive Box that I had requested!

This box is seriously amazing! Check it out!


This box contained:
  • A 3g sample of the NEW They're Real! Tinted Primer in Mink-Brown - $10.33
  • A 3g sample of They're Real! Mascara - $16.00
  • A 3g sample of Roller Lash Mascara - $16.00
  • A 1g sample of Gimme Brow in Light/Medium - $9.00
  • A Foil Packet of They're Real! Remover - Unknown Value
TOTAL VALUE : $ 51.33+

This box is seriously amazing! The sample sizes are all great and the products are fantastic! These are some of my favorite mascaras and I love having the deluxe sample size of them as they don't dry out on me. I am excited to try out the new primer too! All in all, this is one amazing box!

No comments:

Post a Comment