Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December BirchBox 2015

My holiday BirchBox came! This month, we were able to select the shades of eye shadow that we wanted included in our box. The shades that I wanted were "out of stock", so I messaged BirchBox on Facebook and they were so nice and sent me the one that I wanted! Great customer service! Here's what I got!


  • A 0.65g sample of Coastal Scents Eye Shadow in Formal Eyes
  • A 1mL sample of Kate Spade Live Colorfully eau de parfum spray
  • A 0.4g sample of Lord & Berry Pailettes Glitter Eye Pencil in Sparkle Black mint liner
  • A 15mL sample of Obliphica Professional Seaberry Serum for Medium to Course Hair
  • A 28g sample of Rusk Heashift Re-Styling Cream
I am probably the most excited for the air products! I have never tried anything form either brand and am almost out of my current hair products, so this was perfect timing! I am happy to finally try Coastal Scents Eye Shadow, but am disappointed in the lack of pigmentation. I wish that the eyeliner didn't have sparkles in it. The eau de parfum is a nice scent, but quite strong, definitely not a day to day scent. All in all, not bad, but not out of the park either!

No comments:

Post a Comment