Tuesday, December 29, 2015

BzzzAgent: Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

I was selected for another BzzzAgent campaign! This time, I was sent a FULL SIZE (30ml) bottle of the Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 4-in-1 Foundation. It is said to combine primer to set, concealer to correct and foundation to perfect your look.


I was sent shade 905, which is actually a shade lighter than my skin tone.


I did wear this and, with some heavy bronzing, it was okay. It set quite well and had good coverage. The pump made it easy to apply and didn't make me waste any product! This foundation didn't perform as well as some of my higher end foundations, but it was a great drugstore alternative! For now, I am mixing this with another foundation that is too dark for my skin tone. I think that I will go purchase my shade when I finish a few other foundations.

Thanks BzzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment