Sunday, November 1, 2015

September TopBox 2015

This month's TopBox came in a forest green organza bag.


This bag included:
  • A FULL SIZE Trind Nail Repair Matt Non Gloss Nail Strengthener - $19.95
  • A 1oz. sample of Prevailing Organic Essentials Organic Bath & Shower Gel in Apple - $1.62
  • A FULL Size MeMeMe Enchanted Eyes Dual Ended Eye Wand in Woodland Smoke - $14.00
  • A 0.35oz. sample of NovaScotia Fisherman  Xtreme Skin Rescue Body Balm - $4.14
TOTAL VALUE: $39.71+

I like that there are 2 full size products in this bag; however they are both not products that I would pick out or myself. I probably won't use the eye shadow at all. The nail repair treatment, I probably will get use out of. The shower gel smells soooo good & the body balm has a herbal scent, but has worked wonders on my dry, sensitive hands.

All in all, great value, not bad products, but not amazing either.



No comments:

Post a Comment