Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sephora 500 Point Perks: Origins & Bobbi Brown

I always save up my Sephora points for a 500 point perk from a brand that I love. When I saw these two point perks, I knew it was time to cash in!

First, let's look at the Origins Perk.


This set came with:

30 ml - High-Potency Night-A-Mins ($31.80)
5 ml - Ginzing Eye Cream ($12.92)
30 ml - Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash ($5.30)
15 ml - Modern Friction ($5.88)

Having a total value of: $55.90!


I have tried all of these products before and love them all! I especially like the Night Cream & the Eye Cream! I can't wait to finish up my current creams and break into these!


When I was looking at the point perks, I also came across this Bobbi Brown set. I have read a lot about Bobbi Brown and tried a few sample sizes of her products from a Sephora gift with purchase set, so I was happy to see this!


This perk included:

30 ml - Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover ($14.00)
3 ml - Hydrating Eye Cream ($11.20)
3 ml - Smokey Eye Mascara ($17.00)
0.03 oz. - Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink ($20.40)

Having a total value of: $62.60!


Here is a close-up of Golden Pink.


I have heard such great things about the eye cream and can't wait to try it! I was also excited to try out the shadow stick. I think it will make a nice, simple everyday look. It is a bit more sparkly than I had hoped.

I am so happy with both of these point perks!

No comments:

Post a Comment