Sunday, November 1, 2015

October TopBox 2015

This month's TopBox came in a black organza bag.

It contained:


  • A 7 ml sample of Avon Anew Power Serum - $9.33
  • A FULL SIZE Cuccio Nail Lacquer in Bologna Blush - $4.21
  • A FULL SIZE Delectable Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream in Coconut & Cream - $15.00
  • A 9 ml sample of  D:FI Reshapable Spray - $1.56
TOTAL VALUE: $30.10

The only product that I am really happy to get is the hand cream. I love this brand and my hands could definitely use this! The hair spray will be nice to try out, and it's a nice size for travel. I have received a Cuccio nail polish in the past and wasn't wowed by it. Also, the name of this polish is really odd....I like receiving a serum, but am a bit put of that it is Avon. My skin hasn't done well with the brand in the past.

Overall, I'm not thrilled with this box....maybe next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment