Sunday, November 1, 2015

October BirchBox 2015

This month's BirchBox came and it is pretty in pink! Let's see if the inside is just as pretty!

This month's box included:


  • A 14g sample of derma e Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
  • A 5mL sample of Harvey Prince Hello Shampoo
  • A 2mL sample of Wildflower Handalei perfume
  • A 3.5g sample of Model Co. Ultra Lomg-Lasting Lipstick in Stiletto
  • A deluxe sample of W3ll People Expressionist Mascara

Overall, I think that this box had a nice variety of products. I probably most excited to try the derma e mask. I have heard good things about the brand. I like getting make-up products, so I am happy with the mascara and the lipstick samples. The shampoo is very tiny and I doubt that there will be enough to wash all of my long hair. I hate getting perfume samples and this one is no exception...the scent is not my taste! I'm happy with this box and will use most of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment