Sunday, November 29, 2015

November TopBox 2015

My November TopBox came!


This month's box contained:

  • A 1.5ml sample of Benefit's Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer - $14.25
  • A FULL SIZE Nova Scotia Fisherman's eXtreme Skin Care Lip Balm in Salted Caramel - $6.95
  • A 75ml sample of Revlon Professional Style Masters Modular Hairspray - $2.99
  • A FULL SIZE THEFACESHOP Brightening Character Mask  $3.00
TOTAL VALUE: $27.19

This box was a pretty good assortment of products. I am always happy to get travel sizes of hairspray. I have not tried this one before and I never know that Revlon made hair products, so I'm interested in trying it out. Getting a sample from Benefit is always nice! This is one of their newer products, so again I am happy to test it out! The sample is quite tiny, but with me eye primer lasts forever - you only need a small amount! The NS Fisherman Lip Balm smells quite nice and is very moisturizing. Great timing, just as the cool weather is upon us! I have never tried a character face mask before, so it'll be fun. A little gimmicky, but fun none the less!

All in all, the value may not be that high, but I can honestly say that I will use all of these products, which is a win for me!

Use the code TOPBOX to get 20% off at novascotiafisherman.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment