Sunday, November 29, 2015

November 2015 BirchBox

This month I got the regular BirchBox and a curated box by Tati, from GalmLifeGuru.
Here is what I got!


In the regular Birchbox:
  • Bio Republic Green tea Purifying Sheet Mask
  • LOC One & Done Shadow Stick in the shade On Point
  • Salon Gioje Keratin Protein Mask
  • Temple Spa La La Lagoon Bath & Shower Gel
  • theBalm Cosmetics Frat Boy Blush
I am always happy to see sheet masks included n these boxes, because they are a nice pampering treat, but can be expensive. The blush from theBalm is a very wearable soft pink shade. I love getting products from this brand! The LOC shadow stick is beautiful! This colour is very wearable and so easy to apply! It stays put with minimal creasing. As for the other two products...they were quite blah. The hair mask has a really intense smell that I can't deal with and the shower gel is nothing special. This box does have a good variety of samples and I am happy with it.




In the Glam Life Guru Birchbox:



  • Skynn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
  • LOC One & Done Shadow Stick in the shade Day Trip
  • Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate Nourishing Moisturizer
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
  • theBalm Cosmetics Frat Boy Blush
I redeemed some of my BirchBox points to get this box. It was curated by Tati and I am pretty happy with the products in it. The shadow stick is a more intense colour, not for my everyday look, but still wearable. The eye gels and cream are nice. I am probably most happy to have gotten the dry shampoo! I love trying out new dry shampoos and this one is so high end!

All in all, another great month with BirchBox!

No comments:

Post a Comment