Sunday, November 1, 2015

Julep September 2015

I haven't done a Julep review in a long time. I am on nail polish overload and have been skipping a lot. I forgot to skip the month of September. So, I called, used up my points to get the box for  free and finally cancelled! It is such a liberating feeling! haha!

So, here is my LAST Julep Maven box!


Here's what I received (according to the Julep website):
  • Light on Your Lips – Wink: Full-coverage tea rose crème lipstick floats on, feels weightless, and keeps lips hydrated. 
  • Rayma (Classic with a Twist): Italian plum crème
  • Alison (Classic with a Twist): Sweet almond soft focus
There was a also a Bonus polish in the month of September, the Julep Signature Polish. I'm happy to have this beautiful shade in my collection now :)

All are very wearable shades and I like the consistency of these polishes.

Farewell, Julep! It's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment