Sunday, October 19, 2014

Influenster VoxBox: Garner Fructis Color Shield

I got my second Influenster VoxBox a while ago now and am finally almost finished using up all of the products! Therefore, it is review time!


In this box, they included 3 full size Fructis products to try out: Color Shield Shampoo, Conditioner and Blond Refresher.

Let's start with the shampoo & conditioner. The shampoo lathers very well and does a nice job of cleaning hair. The conditioner is very creamy texture and leaves hair quite silky and untangled. Both smell very sweet and fruity - the smell is actually quite overwhelming. The blond refresher smells like apples. It is very creamy. My hair is just passed my shoulders and very thin. It took A LOT of this product to cover all of my hair. I only got about 5 or 6 applications out of the entire full size bottle.

Overall, I didn't find these products to be anything out of this world, but I did notice that my hair didn't turn brassy while using these products. These products are found at the drugstore, so for the price that you pay, they do exactly what they promise. I'm not a huge fan of the scent of the shampoo & condition, but I love that these products are good quality and affordable.

Would I repurchase? I would probably skip on the blond refresher, but I would buy the shampoo and conditioner again, I'm in not rush right now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment