Juelp had an amazing warehouse sale, so of course after skipping the last few months, I splurged! Here are my goodies!
I ordered the following:
- Feet 101 - $6.00 (The Best Pedi Prep Ever, Kylie, Toe Separators, Foot File)
- Glow On Age Defying Hand Brightener - $ 5.00
- Emeral Druzy Neckalce - $3.00
- Smoky Grey Jeweled Necklace - $5.00
- Exclusive Make-Up Bag - $5.00
- Grapefruit Galore - $6.00 (Grapefruit Body Scrub, Grapefruit Body Frosting, Exfoliating Mitt)
- Sun Kissed Skincare Set - $5.00 (Daylight Defense SPF 30 Face & Hand Cream & SPF 15 Lip Balm)
- Hand & Cuticle Stick - $5.00
My total came to $40.00. I did order the Hand & Cuticle Stick separately and am still waiting on that package. I did not received the Grapefruit Body Frosting in my package, so I'm hoping that it comes with my Hand & Cuticle Stick. I have already contacted customer service though and am waiting on their reply. What a great haul for $40! I really am more fond of Julep's products than their polish, don't get me wrong I love their colours, but I'm a bit on polish overload right now!
Did you buy anything from the warehouse sale?