Monday, May 20, 2013

May TopBox 2013

My May TopBox came last week and I'm not crazy about this box, but not totally disappointed either. I guess it was just kind of "meh". Anyways, here what was in my box:


  • FULL SIZE Cuccio Nail Lacquer in Longing for London ~ $10
  • A 1.5mL Sample of Lise Watier Haute Coloeur High Coverage Lip Lacquer in Stylista ~ $5.75
  • A Yaby Eyesahdow Refill in Copper Wire ~ $3.15
  • A 30mL Sample of Roberto Cavalli Perfumed Shower Gel ~ $42


TOTAL VALUE: $60.90

A good value, however the most valuable product is something that I'm not happy with. I received the same perfume sample a few months ago in a TopBox and hated it. I ended up giving it to my mom when she went down south to leave for the maids. This is something else that I will be trying to get rid of. Definitely not my taste. The nail colour is nice, but honestly because of Julep I am kind of over getting nail polish in these boxes. I have too many as it is and need to use them up! The Yaby doesn't excite me either. The colour is okay, but I don;t have a Z-palette and don't care much for loose shadow pots. The only product that I am happy to receive is the Lise Watier lip colour. It's really pretty, not sticky and a colour that I don't presently have and that will be great for summer!

Overall, I'm not overly impressed, I'll see how next month goes. If I continue to be unsatisfied, I think that I'll unsubscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment