Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Canadian Wantable Make-Up Box

I received my Wantable Make-Up Box today! They have just introduced this subscription to Canada and we giving away some free boxes to Canadians...well almost free! I just had to pay the shipping, which came to about $16...but it would have cost me about $52. Anyways, here is what was in my box!



  • Three Custom Color Brow Powder in color #3 ~ $22.50
  • Manna Kadar Blush in Orgasmic ~ $19.00
  • FACE Stockholm Pearl Eyeshadow #41 ~ $19.00
  • Bésame Cosmetics Lipstick in Carmine ~ $22.00
  • Frownies ~ $0
TOTAL VALUE: $ 82.50

I'm not crazy about this box. It was nicely packaged and very suited to my tastes, but I haven't heard of any of these brands and they're kind of boring products, but good staples to have I suppose. The product that i am most please with is the Lipstick. It has beautiful packaging, a lovely scent and it a really nice colour. The blush has a nice, subtle shimmer to it and the brow powder is nice too, but I am a bit nervous that it may be too dark for me! The eye shadow is kind of boring, I don't think I'll be using it. Overall a great box! But I won't be continuing with this subscription as it is too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment