Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 2013: Topbox Privé - Benefit!


This month I received the Benefit Privé TopBox! Yay! I was so happy to be chosen to receive this box! Here's what I got!




A 7.5 ml sample of POREfessional - $11.59
A 8.9 g sample of Total Moisture Facial Cream - $7.76
A 2.5 ml sample of Benetint - $7.20
A 6.5 ml sample of Dandelion Lip Gloss - $7.80
A 3 g sample of Dandelion Wishes Brightening Face Powder - $15.43
BONUS: A paper sample of Fine One One
TOTAL VALUE: + $49.78

Before receiving this box, I had only tried 2 products from Benefit - They're Real Mascara & Hoola Bronzer. I was so happy to see such a wide assortment of products! This box has to be one of my favorite beauty boxes that I have ever received! Definitely loving TopBox's new Privé  boxes!
If you would like an invite to TopBox,please leave your e-mail address below!

No comments:

Post a Comment